The Giants Causeway situated on the north coast of Northern Ireland is often referred to as the “Eighth wonder of the World” with UNESCO declaring it a World Heritage Site in 1986. Made up of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the site see’s almost a million visitors per year from around the globe.
Our Giants Causeway Coach Tour will get you there and let you marvel at the beauty that the north coast of Northern Ireland has to offer along the way.
Starting in Belfast we travel northwards inland to the iconic Dark Hedges as featured in Game of Thrones, after a brief stop we move on for a visit to the Bushmills Distillery, the oldest licenced whiskey distillery in the world. Next stop is a great photo opportunity as we visit the ancient ruins of Dunluce Castle before the highlight of the day as we reach those famous stones at the Giants Causeway itself. Following lunch we head to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Larrybane Quarry (also featured Game of Thrones) before beginning our homeward journey, dropping in though Ballycastle, along the Antrim Coast passing the famous Glens of Antrim and a brief stop in Carnlough for a comfort break en route to our return to Belfast.
£25.00 per person
The itinerary is as follows:
- Depart Belfast at 9.15am (outside Jurys Inn Great Victoria Street. BT1 6DY)
- Travel inland straight to the North Coast
- The Dark Hedges (featured in Game of Thrones) (15 minute photo stop)
- Visit Bushmills Whiskey Distillery (No tour)
- Arrive at Dunluce Castle (photo stop only)
- Arrive at the Giants Causeway site (1 Hour 45 mins includes lunch break) (You are welcome to bring a packed lunch if you wish)
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge / Larrybane Quarry (featured Game of Thrones) (1 Hour 15 Mins)
- Travel along the scenic Antrim Coast Road
- Short stop in Carnlough for a comfort break
- Return to Belfast City Centre at approx 5.15pm